what does the audio conference call do?
Our audio conference call service is a way of connecting up to 20 people together from anywhere in the world onto one single call. Here are some examples of how individuals and businesses are using the system:
- Training and motivating teams
- Organising an event
- Running a business
- Chairing committees
- Planning a party
- Keeping up to date with the gossip
- Socialising with friends without going out
- Group discussion with friends/family
is phone conferencing private
When you book a Phone Conference you get a unique PIN number, only those that you give this PIN to will be able to access your Phone Conference, participants would also need to know when you intend the Conference to take place.
there any restrictions?
Only 2, "Adult Chat" is not permitted and also that the conference should be used for discussions between participants that have been arranged prior to entering the conference, in other words, strangers calling to chat is not allowed. These restrictions are necessary due to ICSTIS and OFTEL regulations.
Book audio conference call service
and reserve YOUR conference room (takes about a minute)
are there any hidden costs?
NO, there are no other charges other than
the call charges There are no
registration, administration or rental bills, no minimum usage,
and all call charges go on your normal phone bill.
The traditional corporate systems can run to 20p/minute or more and have registration and rental costs etc. Ours is just 10p / min that's it, no registration OR rental costs, just use it when you need it!
You may pay more is if you call from a non standard phone line or a mobile etc. If you are not calling from a BT or Cable phone please check with your phone operator for the actual costs.
how do I use your audio conference call service?
- Call 0871-711-1956 and reserve a "conference room" (takes about a minute)
- Agree the meeting time and
let people know...
1) the number to call, (0871-711-1956)
2) the conference room number and
3) the room PIN number
- Just before the meeting is due to start, call in on 0871-711-1956 and enter your audio conference call service room